my gallery

I am still wondering if I should do this……blogging??????I am not sure….I has never been a talkative person…………………….. unless and otherwise I know the person really good I stay in my circle…..so where do I find so many words to put in here ……………..let me give it a try…
It has been only in the past 6 months that I have started looking at blogs…I usually Google for recipes and crochet patterns and once in a while I get to these blogs I just read them and took whatever I needed…that’s it…..now that I have lots of time and nothing much to do and the passion for crochet is just growing I wanted to make a record of all the crochet work I am doing…yes that’s one reason
And will it not be a good place where I could just burst out my silly thoughts that happens …of course yes!!!
Yes….it’s going to be all about my crochet….my thoughts ….my daughter and of course my hubby….so let’s get going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Sangeeth said...
    a very good start dear...do lemme know if u need any help.loved all ur scarfs especially the black n white.do also write the pattern if u can....

Post a Comment