my gallery

My Favourite


I have always wondered and still do if I am good at crochet….yes……………. my frds do like it…they all say …………..how nice!!!!!…I can’t believe u did that !!!!….
ohhh my god …..when I hear that I just go up the Everest…..and later after they have all gone I do go near those works and wonder if they r really good….and think if they really meant it…or did they say just to please me…..cos they have no idea what’s crochet ………………how u do it………….. and some of them have not even heard of crochet…..
There is a saying in Malayalam that comes to my mind…..mookilla rajyathu muri mookan rajavu….that is …In a kingdom where nobody has a nose… a person with a broken nose becomes the king….could that be the case….could be….. could be not…..
But somehow got the confidence and I told my husband that I am going to sell my crochet work…so now all that I do is collect patterns…yarn (lots)and hooks and I started on a few of them….I just love them….i am wondering if nobody buys them what I would do……just keep it for myself??? Ohh ….yeah even that looks good…..there is one which I really wish nobody buys…it’s a work in progress…..I got the pattern from JANET REHFELDTS book EYE CATCHING CROCHET……..i just love this one….





0 Comments:

Post a Comment